13th Street Streetscape Enhancement
The City of Paso Robles downtown is a vibrant and growing community. Wallace Group had the opportunity to help the City revitalize 13th street between Pine Street and Park Street. Our designers assisted with early concept development all the way through final construction and opening to the public. The project was focused on streetscape and ADA improvements that combined to create a sense of place along the two blocks of the downtown core. Project features such as traffic calming bulbouts, sidewalk and curb ramp upgrades to meet ADA requirements, hardscape and gateway enhancement improvements, ornamental lighting, site furnishings, street trees, planting and irrigation, stormwater drainage features and pedestrian push-button flashing crossings at Pine and Park Streets.
- Improved safety and walkability of the downtown area
- Connected North and South downtown areas
- Innovative pedestrian crossings, pedestrian activated flashing beacons
- Encouraged pedestrian traffic to downtown businesses
- Increased benefit to businesses
Surveying / GIS Solutions