Marketing Coordinator II or III
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Salary Range: $60,000 - $100,000 annually, DOE
Are you looking for a rewarding career in marketing of professional services?
Wallace Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm and we are looking for a mid to senior level Marketing Coordinator to join our amazing and dynamic family of professionals. We are a mix of engineers, landscape architects, planners, surveyors, administrative staff, inspectors, technicians and of course a fantastic marketing team. Wallace Group’s Business Development/Marketing department plays a critical role in helping the Company operate on a day-to-day basis as well as participating in setting future growth goals and ongoing success. Our team handles a diverse mix of activities including but not limited to lead tracking, proposal creation, job openings, branding, marketing, and social media activities, sponsorships, and accounts administration.
This is a dynamic and evolving position that requires a flexible mind, agile work ethic and attention to detail while working with industry software. We thrive as a team operating with backup and redundancy while being continuous learners to improve ourselves and our team.
Experience and Key Expectations:
The ideal person will be an eager learner with a 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Accounting, or other closely related field. Attention to detail with solid time management and organizational skills are key traits and experience in administration and accounting functions is desirable. Actual years of experience may vary according to employee’s overall performance in the various position responsibilities described.
This position will require strong working expertise in the Microsoft Office suite (Word / Excel / Outlook / Powerpoint). Comfort in working with Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign and/or Deltek software is a plus.
A strong candidate will exhibit a warm demeanor with a flexible, calm and efficient approach, professionalism with a responsible work ethic, and a sense of humor with a desire to enjoy a team environment. Must be an organized self-starter with good follow through, solution oriented, demonstrate the ability to enhance the value or performance of a task, and operate under multiple deadlines.
- Work with the department Manager and other Coordinator(s) in duties as needed.
- Track project opportunities and follow up with internal pursuit leads.
- Prepare and update resumes, project fact sheets, and other marketing collateral for proposals and presentations.
- Promote and maintain company branding and marketing via creation and updating of web and social media content then gather and report on metrics of online efforts.
- Clearly and professionally communicate in written and verbal form with co-workers, senior management, and client representatives.
- Learn and implement our internal programs and processes for the position including but not limited to assisting project managers and accounting staff.
- Help with production of contract amendments, subconsultant agreements, insurance certificates, updates, and other general requests as needed.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of Company, industry and community events.
- Take pride in your work and be accountable for the results.
Hours and Travel: This is a full-time 40-hour work week position working standard office hours of 8am to 5pm situated in our San Luis Obispo office with some work from home opportunities. Occasional overtime and travel will be necessary.
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit at a desk and use a computer with related tools for an average 8-hour work shift. Vision to independently view and work with computer screen or printed materials and graphics. Hearing and speech skills to effectively communicate in English in person and over electronic means. Ability to carry materials weighing up to 25 lbs.